Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Be your best.

One of Kalamity's members, Cambria Hauck, shared her feelings on Kalamity and Kaos.
Cambria Hauck: Being a part of Kalamity for over 5 years I can honestly say that these three things are taught in every practice, performance, cause, relationship, etc.
Dancing for a cause makes you want to be your best self and to make the most of the life we have. I've seen so many causes suffering and going through trials that I can't comprehend, with each cause I've learned that no matter how hard life gets we can choose how we are in the face of adversity. We need to be honest with ourselves and the people around us, we need to think outside of ourselves and be genuine in thinking of others, and we need to always act with integrity. 
These are just a few of the things I've learned over the years and a few of the things I know are taught to each Kalamity, Kaos, and Vault dancer.
I'm so grateful for my opportunity to be a part of something so amazing. 
Life is a gift: a precious, one-of-a-kind, sweet gift that we can shape into anything we want. 
Be your best self!

Kaos is Kalamity's sister team and they are great examples of being your best self. Each of these teens (and some even pre-teens) are honest, sincere, and full of integrity. Check out their recent video ...
"Ride My Beat"
Please join with us in spreading our message and share anything that inspires, uplifts, or makes you smile! 
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment