Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Change is good.

If nothing ever changed we'd live in a boring world without wonder.
Although change is hard sometimes, especially changes we didn't see coming or didn't want to happen, it is necessary. 
A lot of time we see change as a bad thing because of how it makes us feel, but let's embrace it and look for the best in each change, because there is always something to be learned in change.

My favorite kind of change is the change I can control!
I can make a change by donating to the different causes, I can make a change by spreading awareness for others that need support.
This shirt gives is the perfect opportunity for my favorite kind of change...
because it's donating to Kycie's cause and spreading awareness for them all in one!
To order your shirt and make a change you can control visit Kalamity's clothing website.
CHANGE IS GOOD.
CHANGE IS NECESSARY.
If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies!
I don't know about you, but I'm sure glad there are butterflies, they beautify our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment